Sunday, July 1, 2012

Quick Tip: Pot-Form Lip Balm


99% of my favorite lip balms are in pot form. And don't get me wrong, I love them, but they just get so messy at times and I'm kind of wary of using them when I'm out and about, with my hands being all full of germs and such... But another con of the pot formula of lip balms is that once you put it on your lips with your finger, you'll always have some leftover of the lip balm on your finger. So, you ask me, what do I do with the leftover? Well, I'd answer, lip balm just happens to be very good for your cuticles. Which leads me to the actual tip: put the leftover lip balm on your cuticles to keep them nice and moisturized. I read this in the comments to some video on YouTube and I've been doing this ever since -- now let me tell you, it works! My cuticles have stayed nice and moved-back for the whole time (I got a mani about 2-3 months ago but they're still perfect!) and very soft.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this little tip and I hope you found it somewhat useful/helpful!

xoxo,
Liz

picture from here :*

No comments:

Post a Comment