Saturday, July 28, 2012

Things To Do At Sleepovers


I absolutely adore sleepovers. I mean, who doesn't?! You get to spend a whole day and night (or two. or three.) with your friend(s), just goof around and have fun! In this post I will simply be listing some fun things that you can do at a sleepover with your girls!

1. Go to the Mall For me, this is kind of a no-brainer. Going to the mall is a great way to kick off a sleepover, in my opinion. I mean, there's everything at the mall - movies, stores, food, everything!

2. Makeovers Admit it. We all love taking them "before" and "after" makeover pictures ;) A great makeup palette that is perfect for giving makeovers to each other are the Coastal Scents 88 Palettes - they have all the colors you will ever need in only one palette!

3. Spa Time! Of course, you can pay the extra buck for a mani-pedi/face peel or whatnot at the spa if you want to. But I think it's way more fun (and cheap!) to give yourself/your friend a mani-pedi and make your own at-home face masks! Bubbi on YouTube has a bunch of cool, simple DIY face masks that you can make with your friend (and maybe eat some of the leftovers later ;P)

4. Movie Night Everyone does this at sleepovers, so, being Liz, I just had to include it. I love pretty much every movie genre for a sleepover, but of course comedies and chick flicks are the most fun ;) Some of my favorites that I can think of off on top of my head are "White Chicks""Sex and the City""Breakfast at Tiffany's", and "The Pink Panther 2". Make some healthy fruit smoothies and laugh your heads off while chilling on the couch in your footsie-pajamas ;)

5. Cake Boss I absolutely love baking! I love cooking in general, but baking is just MY THING. I love it. Love love love it. So, if you don't really like cooking/baking this might not be for you... But, come on, who doesn't love baking some delicious rainbow-colored cupcakes and them eating them up while watching some movies ;) I get some of my favorite recipes from this website - one of my favorites!

*That's Just Liz (facepalm) Fact: I didn't know guys had sleepovers until a couple of months ago*

I know this was kind of a *DUH* post, but maybe (I hope?) it helped some of you ;)

xoxo,
Liz

picture of the lovely Khloé and Kourtney from here

No comments:

Post a Comment