Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 2012 Favorites


Oh gosh. It is now 2:30 AM on Wednesday, August 1, and I literally just flew in from Barcelona. But I had to do this for you girls. Because I promised to post every other day. So let's just pretend it's still Tuesday ;)

Anyways, here are my favorites for July of 2012!

"Keeping Up With the Kardashians" This one is right on top of the list, and there's a reason for that. I've been watching and re-watching this show every single day and I've been loving it! And, of course, because I'm so mainstream, I am totally obsessed with Scott Disick, Kourtney, and Mason. I just love this show, it's so funny, and actually quite interesting :P

Muesli and Greek Yogurt I've been having this combo every single day for breakfast, no joke. I cannot live without this stuff! It's so incredibly good and not to mention very healthy! Sometimes I add fresh berries or fruit, just to mix it up, and top it off with a drizzle of honey... Mmmm... I'm so hungry now. Which is a bad thing, considering that it's the middle of the night.

Panic! At The Disco - "Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met)" This song has been by far my favorite song of the month! I've been listening to it non-stop, and it is now one of my Top 25 Most Played on my iPhone. Love. Brendon. Absolutely, head over heels, fangirl love. *swoon*

Tone It Up! This is actually a website, hosted by two beautiful ladies, who I absolutely adore! I actually got them recommended to me by Meghan Rosette on YouTube (she responded to my comment and I'm still in fangirl mode!). Their workouts are quick, easy workouts that you can easily do at home without any equipment and that's what I love about them! They've gotten me so toned - I love it! Definitely go check them out (they also have a YouTube channel, a fitness calendar every month, and a nutrition program!) if you're on the market to kick some fitness arse!

Dove Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse My Grandma actually got this for me and when I tried it out at first I didn't like it. But then I figured out how to use it properly and I've been using it every time after I was my hair ever since! The consistency is very weird, not like a normal mousse, but actually (hence the name) like whipped cream! It feels kind of gross when you rub it through your palms at first, but I got used to it pretty quickly. My hair is naturally wavy, and this has just been helping to really reduce the amount of frizz and define my waves!

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain I actually bought one of these for my Mom a couple of months ago, and recently found it in her makeup bag...and borrowed it. Forever. The one that I "stole" from my Mom is number 5, but then I also went out and bought myself one in the shade number 12. These are basically lip stains, except they look like lip gloss, but they feel...like lip stain! It's pretty cool. They're pretty pricey, but I'm secretly planning on getting all 20 shades (I love them that much!).

VS Push-Up Bandeu Swim Wear Top I actually mentioned this in my Swimsuit of Summer 2012 post, so I won't rave that much about this. All I can say is this is basically the only swim suit top that I wore while tanning and I've been loving it so. so much.

Corset Dresses First of all, these are very "in" right now, so that's always a plus.  And, come on, you've got to admit it, we all hate wearing bras. I am that kind of girl that won't leave the house if she already took her bra off and has to put it back on. No way. So on those lazy summer days when you just feel like lounging around in your bath robe, but you 'gotta go somewhere - this is what I've been doing. The corset method. Almost every day in the month of July I've just been slipping these bad boys (or girls?) on and BAM! you're ready to go out the door! Most of mine are from H&M - they have a ton of cute ones!

So this is it! Happy August everyone!

xoxo,
Liz

pointless picture is, of course, from weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment