Saturday, July 28, 2012

Liz Loves: Bronzer


Just realized that I promised to blog every other day and didn't blog yesterday when I was supposed to... Oh well, that's just Liz, so I'm compensating for that by posting today (I'll still blog tomorrow!)... So let's just pretend that it's Friday not Saturday.

Anyways, today I'm going to be sharing with y'all my favorite bronzer. I'm sorry, because this probably won't be that helpful, since everyone talks about this bronzer and it is a cult favorite, but maybe you guys would like to know what I think about it? Maybe? Hope so.

Okay. Sorry, I'm kind of scatter-minded today ;) My favorite bronzer is...*drumroll* "Laguna" by Nars. I know, I know, everyone talks about this one, but it's because it is really the best bronzer ever. It will match any skin tone, it's easy to build up or sheer out, and you can contour with it even though it has a little bit of shimmer. The shimmer is so, so tiny it's hardly noticeable, but it gives you that natural, glowy look, instead of a fake cake-faced look that some matte bronzers may give you. Some days in the summer I really don't feel like wearing any foundation or tinted moisturizer, so I just lightly dust this all over my face and it hides all of the little blemishes or imperfections that I might have on my face! It's like magic! 

This bronzer is more on the more expensive side, but, I mean, it is a Nars product, and it literally lasts you forever!

Hope you enjoyed this!

xoxo,
Liz

screenshot is from here <3

No comments:

Post a Comment