Sunday, July 15, 2012

Update On My Majestic Life

Just chilling at home in my cozy knit sweater ^.^
Made some neon friendship bracelets with my sis
Went shopping at Zara (the tweed jackets were so Chanel-esque and amazing!)

Saw the weirdest people on the streets of Madrid :/
SURVIVED 10 MINUTES OF AFRO CIRCUS!!! And learned the dance ;D
Looked up to see this clear blue sky every single day :)

My life is full of action. I do lots of things every day and each day is totally different from the last one.

Actually, I'm just being sarcastic. My life is pretty average. I love it, don't get me wrong, it's just not really...majestic. So yeah, just saying that as a disclaimer, I'm not bragging or whatever, just updating you on some things that've been happening lately!

So far my summer has been very relaxed and laid-back. Haven't been doing much...so yeah, my summer is pretty much the opposite of majestic ;)

I've been is Spain for the past two weeks and it has been amazing! Spent some time with my family and I've pretty much been just laying out by the pool sippin' on some ice water (hehe) and just livin' da life. I think this is what summer is for! At least for me :) During the summer time I just spend time with my family and enjoy myself. I think summer (or any holiday, for that matter) is a time to really relax and forget all of your problems and what's happening for a while. I try (but fail) to stay off the internet and my phone for most of the summer, pamper myself more often and pay more attention to eating healthy and working out, since during the summer time you have every day to yourself (in most cases).

I have six weeks until my first day back to school and my feelings about that are kind of mixed up... First of all, just to clear it up, I love school! It gets pretty boring at times, but more often than not I find myself missing school and the people there (yeah, you can call me a nerd :p). I'm going to the U.S. to visit my family there and then going back to Russia to go back to school :( I'm kind of sad summer will be over pretty soon, but at the same time I really want to go back to school and start being OCD and organized again :p

How's you're summer been so far? Let me know below!
I'm planning another fun post for sometime soon, so look out for that ;)

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment