Saturday, July 21, 2012

Liz Loves: Mascara


Hey everyone! It's me again :) And today I come to you with a new type of a blog post. I decided to call them "Liz Loves". Basically, I'm just going to share my favorite products from each makeup category with you guys, so hopefully these kind of posts will help you girls more!

Today I'm going to be sharing with you one of my definite makeup must-have products. Actually, I think that if I could only use one makeup product (except lip balm) for the rest of my life would be this one. It is the Clarins Wonder Length mascara. I'm pretty sure this is reformulated now, but when I got my very first tube of this (in 2010, I think) it used to be in a much better-looking tube -- it was velvet-y looking and just...just nicer. But as far as the formulation being different from the original, I don't think it's changed much...

The texture of the mascara and the wand is what I love most. The texture feels very velvet-y and smooth, the wand is basically just long and swirly. The wand and the formula of the mascara combined create a very natural finish and that's why I love it! it lengthens your lashes like no other, but it looks so natural that you can't even tell that you're wearing mascara! I've never used this mascara in Black, I've only used the Brown color, which, I find makes it look even more natural.

So, if you usually wear natural or very little makeup I'd recommend this mascara to you! But if you're into more of that dramatic eye look, I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to you, but you definitely can build it up by applying more coats if you wish.

Hope you guys enjoyed this! I'd show you some "before" and "after" pictures with this mascara, but I am currently out of it :( But when I do repurchase it I definitely will insert some pictures into this post!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment