Saturday, July 7, 2012

Wildfox Jumpers: Yay or Nay?


I have many motos. One of them being quality over quantity (and YOLO ;D). So when it comes to buying clothes (as well as makeup, shoes, accessories, and pretty much anything else) I prefer to shop at places like Abercrombie or Zara rather than Forever 21 or H&M (well, I do shop at F21 and H&M, but only buy very trendy pieces that will soon go out of style).

Because I have a frickin' school uniform (baaaaaaah, I HATE IT) I am now very confused with my style... I like to think it's pretty laid-back and classy, but when I shop I tend to go for more tumblr-y pieces (go figure, 24/7 on tumblr really does pay off :p)... I really don't know, I feel like it's a little of both. Classy and tumblr. Oh well, that's just Liz.

Getting to the point of this already, I wanted to talk a little about the Wildfox jumpers. Everyone wears them, they seem so soft and cozy and just so laid-back! I've been drooling over these three ones in particular for the last 7-8 months...

The cat-moon-thing one. Is. Amazing. It was the first one to catch my eye and I've loved it ever since. It just seems so whimsical and so like me! And then there's the I COWBOY-HAT-CACTUS TEXAS one. How adorable is that??? I love everything that has the word Texas is it (I'm from Texas, so don't think I'm some creeper freak) and I absolutely love the shape of the sweater too! Then goes the infamous Taylor Swift sparkle heart one. I am soooooo in love with this! First of all, the heart is gold, and I only wear gold jewelry. And then. It sparkles. Glitter. Sparkles. Gold. Taylor Swift. It couldn't get any better.

But, of course, there's a catch. Each jumper is $108. And if I was paying for these with my own money, I'd already have all of these and more hanging in my closet. But, I'm only 13. So, my parents pay for all of the clothes I get. And it just feels wrong to ask my parents 100 dollars for a sweater... But if the quality is good I think it's totally worth it! Which, the quality is amazing, so it is worth it!

What do you think? Is a light-weight sweater with a glitter heart on it worth 100 dollars? Yay or nay? Let me know what you think!


xoxo,
Liz

pics from the website that'll make your mouth water

No comments:

Post a Comment