Sunday, July 29, 2012

Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories Shopping List: USA Summer/Fall 2012


Hey everyone! Today I wanted to talk about my wish list/shopping list for my trip to the U.S. that is coming up pretty soon. I already made a list like this, except about beauty and makeup products, and shared it with you, so I thought it would be fun to do the same thing except with clothes. I'm going to be in the States in August, which is still summer for me (until the end, at least), but right after that I go into the fall seasons, so I'm pretty much going to be shopping for fall clothing, rather than summer clothes.

One more thing, this is pretty much a list of some necessities that I absolutely need and don't have yet (I keep losing weight and it's so hard to keep up -- I'm constantly buying smaller clothes!). So it's pretty boring, but they're my basics.

1. Monogrammed iPhone Case I like to think of myself as a preppy girl.. I'm really not, though. But I like to think that I am. And I just got my first iPhone a couple of months ago and I can finally get all of the cute cases that are made for the iPhones! The one I have right now is just a plain black one, but I think that a cute monogrammed one that you can persanolize by picking your own colors and patterns would be so cool!


2. High Waisted/Neon Shorts These are a huge trend right now, and since we don't have Urban Outfitters in Moscow (which is the only store that sells vintage high-waisted Levi's) I haven't gotten to try any or on buy any. I found some really cool glow-in-the-dark ones that I can't wait to rock at some party!


3. Running Shoes I've been into running a ton lately and the only tennis shoes that fit me now are my Reebok Easy Tones and you can't run in them at all - it's extremely bad for your ankles! The Nike Free 3.0s have been a huge trend recently and I just think all of the neon fun colors are so cute! I don't know if I'll like the feel of the Nike's or not yet, so I guess any good running shoes that I can find are on my list.


4. Workout Leggings/Pants As you can see, I'm pretty much out of workout gear that properly fits me. It's pretty sad, I know. And, frankly, I can't wait to go out and buy some cute capris to run/workout in, because I've been working out in my school uniform pants and it's been...pretty ugly and uncomfortable.


5. Gym Shorts Along with the leggings to workout I'd also like to get some shorts that it would be comfortable to run in... The ones I have now are pretty huge and very baggy, wih makes it much more hard to run... Yeah.


6. Sports Bra This also falls into the "workout gear" list of things that I need. This is going to sound really stupid, but I don't have a sports bra... So I work out in a normal bra. And it's really uncomfortable... Awakward. :/


7. Denim Jacket I used to have on of these but I think I lost it... I've been going through my wardrobe just to find all these cute dresses but they just look bad without some kind of jacket on. And since a denim jacket is pretty much a must in every wardrobe, I need one ;)


8. Brown Riding/Slouchy Boots I've been eyeing boots like these since Christmas 2010. No joke. And I've never gotten around to buying them. So I am now determined to go and get me some fall boots. I' prtty sure I'll be wearing them every. single. day.


9. Polos Let's all take a moment and cry over the fact that I have to wear a school uniform to school. Which is very, very ugly. And uncomfortable. And unfasahionable. And ugly. Or did I already mention that one? Anyhow, we have to wear red or white polos, and I recently went through my closet, just to find that i have only one polo that actually fits me. My sister's.


10. Jeggings I've been having a really hard time with these. I went to A&F this Christmas just for a couple of minutes to get myself some jeggings... So I get to the store, find the "jeggings" section, grab two pairs and leave. Then I fly back to Mosow, just to find out that the "jeggings" that I bought were actually denim. So they weren't really jeggings, but rather skinny jeans. So I am now determined to find actual "jeggings" in the store (with the help of the hot shopping assisstans, of course!).

Yep, so that's it, hope you guys had fun looking through my pretty sad list of things I need :) Please leave any requests or ides for future posts that you would like to see from me!

xoxo,
Liz

screenshots are from herehereherehere, and here. and the collage that i put together was using this website.
 <3





No comments:

Post a Comment