Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tumblr Tuesday: Universal Store


I'm obsessed with tumblr, that's no secret! I probably spend at least 2 hours a day just browsing my feed, looking at amazing clothes and tons of arm candy. I know, I'm such a busy person, haha :)

So, you know all those cute torn-up vintage high-waisted shorts and awesome headbands and jewelry you see on tumblr? Well, I found a store. Not just a store. A tumblr in a store. I know Brandy Melville is a big thing right now and everyone's talking about it (yes, it is a "tumblr store", but c'mon, I can't be that mainstream ;p) but this one isn't that popular. At least...I don't think it is. But anyways, it's a hipster store, definitely. By now you are probably thinking: "WHAT'S THE FRIGGIN STORE??!!". Well, it's called Universal Store. It's an Australian company and all of the stores are located only in Australia (but I'm pretty sure there's worldwide shipping!). The clothes are awesome and the prices are decent. I will be spending many, many hours shopping on this website ;) So if you want to get some amazingly tumblr-ish shorts or perhaps some cute bracelets for stacking, go check out Universal Store!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this quick little post and I hope you like the website! I have a fun post coming up tomorrow, so look forward to that ;)

Oh, I'm not being sponsored or anything by this company, just found them through Instagram and thought it would be helpful to share with you girls!

xoxo,
Liz

photos from here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment