Monday, July 2, 2012

What's In My Beach Bag?



I know, I know, I need to stop raving about summer. But I can't! Summer is one of my favorite seasons of the year (partly because I shop more than during any other season :p)! And I am so excited to share what's in my beach bag with you guys in this post! Anyways, without further ado, here it is!

1. My Beach Towel Not really sure where these are from... Pretty sure it's from Target from a long time ago, but I'm not sure... Yeah, nothing special.

2. Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Oil SPF 8 LOVE THIS. I will not go out of the house to tan without this. No. Way. First of all, it smells amazing -- like coconuts and tropical goodness, and it makes you all nice and bronzy-shiny, and it makes you tan faster! What not to love?

3. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Targeted Sun Defense Stick SPF 50 Just picked this up in Duty Free on the way to Spain because I didn't have any face sunscreen... So far, I like it a lot -- it's not greasy or oily and it works! I'd definitely recommend it!

4. Victoria's Secret "Blossoming Romance" Fragrance Mist I carry this in my bag just because it feels really nice to spritz it on when I'm all hot and sweaty (I know, ew, it was 40 degrees Celsius in Madrid today!) by the pool. The smell is nice, I like it. The only thing is, is that this only lasts on me for about 20-30 minutes.

5. Avène Thermal Spring Water This is such a lifesaver on those blazing hot days when you feel like dying or when your makeup looks too cakey! When spritzing it on after you do your makeup it leaves you with a flawless natural glow that I love, and when you spritz it on outside it feels like a cold shower! Plus, it manages to stay magically cool in the bottle even if it's really hot out!

6. Set Of Keys These are just the keys from our apartment in Madrid -- nothing special, not a necessity, I just had to take them with me to the pool.

7. YSL Rouge Volupté Perle in the shade 114 I've talked about this in my What's In My Travel Makeup Bag? post. Nothing much I can add! I carry it around with me because it's sheer enough that you can apply it without looking in a mirror but it goes you the perfect hint of color!

8. ChapStick Lip Shield 365 lip balm with SPF 50 Nothing special, just a lip balm with high SPF. SPF is very important not only on your body and face, but on your lips too! Believe me, you do not want to get your lips sun burned! It hurts so bad and it looks bad too.

9. Head Pillow This is the randomest thing. It's actually my Grandma's, not mine, but it's so worn out and cozy-looking (and PINK), I love it! I use it to rest my head on when I'm laying out, because there aren't any places to sit by the pool when I get there, so I have to lay on the ground :p (on my towel, of course)

10. New Wayfarer RayBans The exact model number is RB2132, if you were wondering. These are just the sunglasses that I wore today, so that's why they're in my bag. I absolutely love these -- they are so lightweight you can't even feel them!

11. Hair Clip This one is neon yellow and I got it at H&M about 2-3 weeks ago, so they probably still have it there. I really like it, I just use it to pin my hair back when I'm lying down so it won't bother me.

12. EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit Just another lip balm I carry around with me... Nothing much. I love it though, it works really good for me, and I know a lot of people love it too!

13. Hair Ties Sometimes I don't feel like clipping my hair back with the clip, so I just make a pony or a bun instead. And plus, someone always needs hair ties, so you can never have enough!

14. A Bottle Of Water Gotta stay hydrated with that sun shining all over you! When it's hotter you tend to get dehydrated faster, so it's very important to drink lots of water!

15. Lucky July 2012 Magazine This is hands-down my favorite magazine. I even like it more than Seventeen, no joke. It just totally absorbs me every time I read it and the way it's all put together and collaged is so totally me! Plus, Leighton Meester is on the cover of this one!

16. Kindle Touch I've always got to have reading material everywhere I go, because if I don't, I guarantee you, there will be that horrible moment of boredom where there's nothing to do and you don't even have a book.

17. Nature Valley Granola Bar This is my recent addiction. It's the peanut butter one -- it tastes so good! This one is almost melted, so I think I'm going to eat it right now :p

18. Cable Knit Cover Up This one is from H&M and it's NEON PINK. Oh my gosh, can it get any better? Yes, it can. It's high-low. This is definitely my favorite cover-up out of all, I just got it about a week ago and I've been obsessing over it like crazy ever since! Because it's knit it keeps you warm from the wind but is also cool enough not to make you hot from the sun.

19. Longchamp Le Pliage Tote in Large I just got this a couple of days ago and I LOVE IT. I've been carrying it with me everywhere and I can't wait to use it for school! It's the perfect size and color, and it's a classic -- you just can't go wrong with this one!

Hope you guys enjoyed!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment