Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I Can't Sleep Without


First of all -- happy 4th of July! Hope you had an amazing holiday! I didn't really celebrate (I'm in Spain) but I wish I could :(

Oh well.

Moving on to the point. I decided to share something that I cannot fall asleep without -- The Body Shop Deep Sleep Pillow Mist. I don't think I have insomnia...but I just can't fall asleep. So, a couple of months ago (I think in January) there were 3 nights in a row where I only got 30 minutes-an hour of sleep or none at all! I tried everything -- teas, candles, lotions, warm bathes, EVERYTHING. But then I went to The Body Shop. And found...my lifesaver. I spray this every night 3 times on my pillow and once on my pillow pet (yes, I sleep with a stuffed animal) and it works miracles! I fall asleep a couple of minutes later and I always have such good dreams! It smells like lavender and vanilla, and I typically don't like lavender smell but this one is kind of sweeter and I LOVE IT.

Anyways, I'm already going through my third bottle of this and I don't think I'll every stop using this, because whenever I stop, I can't fall asleep! Definitely recommend it if you have problems trying to fall asleep (it's the worst feeling in the world!). An amazing product. AmaZAYN ;)

Hope you guys enjoyed, have the awesomest holiday ever!!!

xoxo,
Liz

picture from here <3

No comments:

Post a Comment