Friday, July 20, 2012

Get Yo Freak On Tag!


I know, I know, I didn't post yesterday... I just had a really bad day and I felt very stressed out and I just couldn't post anything, because...well, I just didn't feel like it.

But, here I am again today! Feeling much better and happier, and here with yet another tag :) This one, as you can see, is the "Get Yo Freak On" tag. I've seen a couple of people do it on YouTube and I thought it would be a fun thing to do here. Feel free to answer the questions in the comments below, because I TAG YOU :p

Okay, here we go.

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? Um, I don't know if I have a nickname... No, I don't think I have one.

2. What's a weird habit of yours?  Well, I drink tons of milk, if that counts as a habit...If not, then...well, I like pretending that I have a Texan accent :p Which, I don't, but I like pretending that I do.


3. Do you have any weird phobias? I have anachrophobia (I think that's how it's spelled) -- I'm scared of spiders, but actually weird phobias... I don't think I do... 


4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At The Disco, or anything by Lady Gaga or Katy Perry for that matter.


5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? When people are rude and just...yeah, just rude. Hate rude people.


6. What's one of your nervous habits? Well, I wear a ring on my pointer finger on my left hand, and whenever I'm nervous or just bored I always take the ring off and then put it back on.


7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The side that's further away from the door. Because I feel that if the Boogie Monster comes through the door, I'll hear him, and if I'm further away from the door, then I'll have time to escape :p 


8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? Actually, I don't remember... It was probably a teddy bear, but I don't really know his name... 


9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks? I used to always order an Iced Skim Latté in the summer seasons and in the winter seasons I order a Chai Tea Latté (can you tell that I love milk?), but about a week ago I decided to try the Iced White Mocha and I love it! So that's what I'm going to be getting now ;)


10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? Don't pull on your eyelid. I know, I know, it's bad, and I try not to do it, but sometimes I just can't help it! 


11. Which way do you face in the shower? I actually face the shower curtain when I'm showering... Don't know why, that's just Liz :p


12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? Not that I know of. I'm just that average :/

 
13. What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? I don't sad 'bad' food at all... So yeah. But lasagna or seafood paella, if that counts as 'bad' food.


14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? "Dang it!" or "That's just Liz!" or "Pshhhhh" :p


15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? A tank top and sleeping shorts usually...or a huge oversized t-shirt.


16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot? Well, I can't think of anything that I wore, but I did do something with my hair a couple of years ago... Anyways, I thought I was a 'scene kid' and I used to straighten my naturally wavy hair every day and tease it, etc. Yeah... I was pretty weird...



Anyways, I now realize this was pretty boring, but oh well :)


xoxo,
Liz


very very creepy pic that made me poop my pants is from this website

No comments:

Post a Comment