Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Favorite Shampoo


Holler! It's been a long day for me and I just haven't found the inspiration to post a fun and interesting post on here, so please bare with me notifying you about my favorite shampoo.

I've converted to Lush Bar shampoos about 6-7 months ago and I've tried three so far. The one's I've tried were "New", "Godiva", and "Seanik". I've used some of "New" (it smells like CHRISTMAS) and the whole "Godiva" (the banana-or-whatever-they-are chunks kept getting stuck in my hair!) and I am currently using (and loving!) my "Seanik".

To start off, here's what Lush says about this shampoo: "Soften tangled locks and add oceans of shine with this mineral-rich, sea salt volumizing shampoo. Like a trip to a blue lagoon, Seanik is made with the best ingredients from the sea; softening Irish moss seaweed, and Japanese nori seaweed to make your hair soft as silk from root to tips, and sea salt to give body and volume to hair that’s fallen flat. One seriously sexy shampoo, we added lemon oil for extra shine, and the exotic far eastern fragrance of sensual mimosa and jasmine oils to bathe you in the heady scent of tropical flora all day long". 


I can't really describe what the bar smells like, but it smells really fresh and clean, but not too strong or noticeable. The scent lingers in my hair for the whole day! Another thing that I love about this shampoo is that the moment I wash it out of my hair I can feel the cleanness of my hair. It's hard to explain...you know when they say "squeaky clean"? Well, it feels exactly like that! It feels...squeaky. And I love it! It makes my hair very voluminous and defines my curls -- I love it!


In case you were wondering how I use it -- I just get my hair wet (no DUH), take the bar, and kind of swirl it in my hair about 4-5 times. It lathers up so well, better than a normal shampoo! 


Anyways, hope you enjoyed this quick random little post ;)


xoxo,
Liz



screenshot and info from here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment