Monday, July 23, 2012

My Favorite Animal + Mini Update


Hey! Did you miss me? No? Oh...

Oh well, too bad, because I'm back anyways! :P So I'm here with a little update. You may or may not have noticed that I didn't post yesterday... The thing is, I've been posting everyday for about a little more than a month now and it didn't really bother me at first. I used to blog every night before I go to bed, but now, I'm just, like, give me a break. But I still will be posting every other day, though! When school starts, though, (August 28 for me!) I will probably only be posting once a week. School gets kind of stressful for me, and I think if I post every Tuesday it'll be a nice balance :)

Okay, getting on to the "fun" part of this blog post. My favowite animawl ^.^

I love animals. Always have, always will. I love horses, dogs, cats, fish, parrots, hamsters, pandas -- all of them! So it's pretty hard for me to decide on my absolute number one favorite. And of course, I cheated a little.

My favorite "pet" would be a dog, probably. Even though I'm pretty lazy at times and kind of chill, I just like dogs a little more than I like cats. Actually. No. Arrrgh, I don't know, I can't decide! I love dogs because they're so hyper and loving, so affectionate and cute! But I also love how elegant and lady-like cats are!

My favorite "animal" animal (animal animal :p) would have to be a peacock. I love them. The little baby chicks are so cute and the male peacocks are just so...majestic. I love their colors and just everything about them!

Yeah, hope you guys enjoyed this! Let me know what your favorite animal (or animals) is in the comments below!

xoxo,
Liz

P.S. Oh, and by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONE DIRECTION!!! Tell me if you girls are celebrating or not! I am :P

picture from here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment