Thursday, July 5, 2012

Quick Tip: Ice Cube Pain-Killer


I have a very much love-hate relationship with my eyebrows. They are pretty thick and they don't really have a definite shape to them...so I tweeze. I hate tweezing probably more than anything else (at least beauty-wise)! I just find it really nerve-racking and painful, and I'm always scared that I'll tweeze some wrong hairs and mess my whole eyebrow up! 

Anyways, I don't remember how or when I figured this out but lately I've been using this secret trick to reduce pain while tweezing (it can get a little painful) that I will be sharing with you guys. All you need ...is an ice cube. Basically, before you tweeze, just take an ice cube and hold it to where you are going to tweeze for a couple of seconds or until it feels numb. The numbness will help reduce pain (and an ice cube on your eye is always refreshing! ;D) 

Hope you enjoyed this quick tip and found it helpful!

xoxo,
Liz

pic from DIS WEBSAIT 

No comments:

Post a Comment