Sunday, July 8, 2012

Makeup & Beauty Shopping List: USA Summer 2012


I live in Russia. Just puttin' it out there. And prices in Moscow... Well, let's just say they are absolutely outrageous. And the customer service in stores is horrible. I hate shopping in Moscow. Hate it.

So when I go to America I try to do all of my semi-annual shopping there. That's why this beauty shopping list is pretty big. Well, to me at least, it is. But the U.S. is the place where I stock up on everything for half-a-year. Literally, everything (even energy bars and cereal!).

And as you all know I am a list-maker. So here is another one of my lists ;)

1. Makeup Forever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil or just any lipliner for that matter. I don't own one but I really really want one! They just feel so nice on the lips and look so natural (unless it's a neon orange color :p) and they last pretty long. A must-have for me, since the only lip product I wear is lipgloss, so to add that extra bit of color a lipliner is perfect!

2. Tarte Lip Surgence Natural Lip Stain I got one of these in a 500-point Sephora thingie with a bunch of other Tarte products and I love it! It's amazing! The color is so buildable and moisturizing, plus it's also minty! Lovelovelove

3. Conair Infinity Curling Wand (Large) I don't do much with my hair. I only own one hair styling tool and it's a Remington straightener...and it's about 5 years old. My hair is naturally beach-y/wavy, but whenever I get it curled in loose waves/curls I love it! It just feels so smooth and nice (and not frizzy :/)! I've heard a lot about this baby and I can't wait to try it out!

4. Viva La Juicy perfume I've been lusting over this scent for at least a year. Although I already own enough perfumes I feel like this is so...so me! Not really sure about buying it this summer but I might just ask for it for Christmas. I don't know, I just feel like I have too many already!

5. Deborah Lippmann "Happy Birthday" nail polish This is a cult favorite. But...same story as with the Viva La Juicy. I already have so much nail polish! But I just feel like I'll wear this color over any nail polish I have! This nail polish is basically just a ton of multi-colored glitter (and the glitters are all different sizes!). I'm pretty sure about buying this one, but it will be my last nail polish that I buy in about a year, since I'm planning on going on a no-nail-polish-buying ban.

6. MAC Cleanse-Off Oil I use this to take my makeup off every day and I love it! I've already used 1 bottle of this and I'm almost done with my second one! I recommend it to everyone, but it just doesn't seem to work for every single person. I don't know why, it works perfectly fine for me! It doesn't sting my eyes, it smells wonderful, and it removes every single bit of my makeup (even waterproof!), so I do not have any complaints about it.

7. Bath and Body Works "Be Enchanted" Body Lotion I spend half (or more) of my year in Russia. And I really miss the U.S. sometimes. And this scent to me smells exactly like America. I probably just associate this scent with some kind of time or place in the States but whenever I smell it, it just makes me feel like I'm back in my house in Texas...

8. St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse I am one of those girls who tans very fast and very well, but the tan only lasts for a couple of weeks (a month max!). And when I'm pale, I'm not the "Snow White" kind of pale, but the "anorexic sickly teenager" pale. And it does not look attractive. I've heard so many good reviews on this self-tanner and I just need to try it out!

9. Moroccan Oil I'm sure all of you know about his so-called miracle. I've heard it eliminates frizz and helps smooth curly/wavy hair (which is what I have). I really feel like this will work good for me and I can't wait to try it out!

10. Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner My BFF has this and she's the one who recommended it to me. I used it when I was at her house once and I loved it! It made my hair feel so silky soft and smooth! Can't wait to go out and buy the biggest darn size of this bad boy!

11. Philosophy "Purity Made Simple" face wash I've been using Clinique skincare since I was 11 (which was when I started using skincare) and, don't get me wrong, I still do love it. I just wanted to try something new since I'm scared that my skin is getting used to the Clinique stuff in general. From what I've heard this is perfect for sensitive skin and non-drying. Can't wait to try it out!

This is it! I do have some more things in my beauty shopping list but I didn't really feel the need to share them all :)

Much love!

xoxo,
Liz

screenshots from herehereherehere, and here. also, the collage i made was using this website!

No comments:

Post a Comment