Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the 13th


The weirdest thing happened to me that made me want to write this post. I went to Toledo on a train today (Friday the 13th) and on the way back I looked at our tickets and noticed that our train car number was 13, our row number was 13 and we arrived on platform 13. I found this so weird and kind of scary! One of my best friends is really into scary movies and we usually watch the cliché ones with her (e.g. Friday 13) and I was never really scared. Like, oh, okay, it's friday the 13th. But today I was really really scared. I mean, I was panicking. It just seems so...weird.

Anyways, what do you think about Friday the 13th? Do you "celebrate" it in any way (I watch scary movies and change my phone background to a black cat :p)? I'd love to know!

xoxo,
Liz

picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment