Saturday, June 30, 2012

25 Random Questions Tag


I love tags. Adore them. Those are probably my most watched videos on YouTube. This tag in particular is my most favorite out of all, I think. I thought this tag would be good to make a blog post on because it's just full of random questions and they aren't really oriented around makeup and fashion -- just for you guys to get to know me a bit more :)

1. Do you have any pets? No, not now, but I used to have a dog (a Rottweiler) and a cat (Siamese) but the dog, unfortunately, passed away in January, as well as the cat, who passed away in May (she was 17 years old!)

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. My Beats Studio headphones, my Kindle, and my Longchamp Le Pliage (I just got it a couple of days ago -- her name is Sarah :p)


3. What's the weather like right now? Well, it's 10 PM, so it's dark out, but it was 28 degrees Celsius and very sunny today. 


4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? Nope, I don't drive :)


5. What time did you wake up this morning? 11:30...Well, it's summer, what can you say.


6. When was the last time you showered? A couple of hours ago...


7. What was the last movie you saw? The Fabulous Adventures of Sharpay (if that's what it's called) :p My sister was watching Disney channel and I was in the living room, so I kind of watched it too. Yeah, I'm a kid, pshhhhh


8. What does your last text message say? Waaaaaaaah I LOVE YOU BABYYYYYY I was texting my BFF Andrea (her blog is Stories of a Teenage Girl, check it out!) because she was flying away :(


9. What's your ringtone? "
Duck" that's on the iPhone :D LOL, it's my favorite from all of them, it makes me laugh so hard!


10. Have you ever been to a different country? Yes, I've been privileged and blessed enough to travel abroad many times, and I'm very thankful for it.

11. Do you like sushi? I have a weird story with me and sushi. I LOVE sushi. It's one of my favorite foods, definitely! But. I love it so much, that every time I eat it I always over-eat it and end up feeling sick, and not being able to eat sushi for several months after. So I don't have sushi often, but when I do, you can't stop me.


12. Where do you buy your groceries? In the U.S. we buy groceries in Wal-Mart or Target (usually Wal-Mart).



13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? Nope, but I do use The Body Shop's pillow mist -- I can't fall asleep without it!

14. How many siblings do you have? One at the moment (my little sister, 3 year difference), and one on the way (also a sister, 14 year difference) -- I'm so excited!


15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? A laptop. I have a 13'' MacBookPro -- he's my baby! I hate desktop computers!


16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? I'll be turning 14.


17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? I wear glasses, and I personally prefer them. I think glasses can make such a fashion statement at totally re-vamp your style or change your outfit! I LOVE (like, LOVE) glasses and contacts just creep me out anyways. :/


18. Do you color your hair? No, I don't, and I honestly don't want to. I was blessed with absolutely gorgeous strawberry blond hair with hints of brunette and other colors and I love how unique it is -- only I have this kind of hair. I don't want to color my hair, and won't in the near future, that's for sure!


19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. Well, it's pretty late, so I'm just planning to brush my teeth, wash my face and go to bed, but I spent all day by the pool tanning today, so yeah, nothing special -- but definitely enjoyable!


20. When was the last time you cried? ...I can't really remember... Probably a month or so ago...


21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Hawaiian. I don't eat pizza, though, but when I used to, my favorite was Hawaiian.


22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Now -- neither, but I can't really taste the difference... I used to eat hamburgers, though, more than I ate cheeseburgers.


23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Definitely! I mean, who hasn't?! I've had one...multiple, multiple times. I probably have one once every 2 months... 


24. What is your eye color? I'm one of those girls with greenish-blueish-greyish eyes... Yeah, they change depending on what I wear.


25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? YES! I don't drink either now (and haven't for more than a year) but I definitely preferred Coke!



I hope you guys enjoyed this quick little post! It was fun thinking about the questions and answering them (feels like an imaginary interview! :p) and I'll definitely do more tags now!


xoxo,
Liz


random picture, as always, from this random website

No comments:

Post a Comment