Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Pinkberry


Seven years ago two wonderful women created a frozen yogurt shop. Called Pinkberry. May God bless those two women.

Everyone loves frozen yogurt. I mean, I don't know anyone who doesn't. And what is there not to love?! It's low-calorie, not as bad for you as ice cream, but tastes just as good (if not better!). I absolutely adore froyo. Like, no joke, I think my life depends on it. Anyways, enough about froyo, let's talk toppings.

This blog post is going to be about how I eat...my Pinkberry.

There are so many different froyo (yes, I will be referring to frozen yogurt as froyo from now on :p) flavors to choose from in Pinkberry! I prefer the Original or the Coconut flavor, though. Sometimes I go out from my comfort zone and try other flavors, but most of the time I stick with the Original.

Because I try to be healthy when it comes to froyo, when it comes to toppings I mainly just get the fruits. I usually like the strawberries, kiwis, watermelons, mangoes, and the blueberries. Then I get the granola top topping (top topping...hehe). Sooooooometimes I give myself a treat and get the little yogurt chips (so. friggin. good.) instead of the granola :p

My mouth is watering right now. Oh gosh. I think I need to go get some Pinkberry now! ;D

I hope you guys found this somewhat enjoyable and helpful! I'd love to know what you get on your froyo, so let me know by commenting below!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment