Saturday, June 23, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Simple and Classy


This outfit pretty much sums up my style, which is why I thought it would be the perfect outfit to write a blog post on. This outfit is appropriate for school, work, weekend, or night, if you dress it up with black pumps. I wore the jeans with the bottoms rolled up, to give it a preppier, more summer-y vibe. I also paired this with simple black flats, but then I just changed out of them and wore flip-flops ;)


  • The sunglasses are Marc by Marc Jacobs,
  • the jeans are the A&F jeggings,
  • the top is from Zara,
  • the bag is also from Zara,
  • and the little bracelet that you can hardly see (it's to the left of the bag) is a chain bracelet from Patricia Pepe

I hope you liked this short little blog post, didn't have much time to type up a proper one, and let me know if you want me to do more Outfit Of The Days!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment