Thursday, June 14, 2012

My first post on my very first blog... Last day of school. Summer officially starts tomorrow. What better time to start a blog? So, a little bit about me. I'm currently 13, born in Austin, TX, love everything fashion, makeup, and just all things girly. I love writing, reading, and taking pictures. I also enjoy horseback riding and I've been doing it since I was 5. Obsessed with summer, swimming pools, and I'm also a crazy organizational freak. I'm absolutely head-over-heels about One Direction (no hate please). Very, very talkative and I LOVE school (yes, you can call me nerdy :p)
This blog is basically going to be a huge collective thing of random little things in my life that I just want to talk about ;) Some posts will be extremely girly, but some will just be pretty random and silly ;) I really look forward to this and hope you guys enjoy!
xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment