Friday, June 29, 2012

June 2012 Favorites


June is practically over. Can you believe it? I can. I think it's safe to say that June was the longest month for me this year (at least so far). It just seemed to go on forever. I'm so very happy but so sad at the same time that June is almost over! Anyways, I'll stop blabbering and get on to the actual June 2012 favorites.

Favorite Makeup Item: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Compact Foundation. I wear this everyday now! It gives you absolutely flawless skin but you can't tell that you're wearing any face makeup at all -- very natural and fresh and just perfect for the summer time.

Favorite Fashion Item: Zara clutch/shoulder bag. I mentioned this purse in my outfit of the day a couple of days ago. I'm sorry I don't know the name for this (couldn't find it online), but I'm pretty sure they still have it in stores since I only got it a couple of weeks ago. But let me tell you, I've been carrying it around ever since I got it! It's the perfect summer bag for me (I don't need to haul around textbooks in the summer time) and the nude-blush color is to die for!

Favorite Nail Polish: OPI Alpine Snow. This nail polish against tan skin is beast. It looks just like them tumblr girls' nails and it makes you look much more tan than you really are!

Favorite Food: Muesli. Any kind of muesli I've been obsessed with! I eat it literally every single day for breakfast with some fruit salad or just greek yogurt. It is soooooo good, not to mention very healthy for you! Now go get you some muesli ;)

Favorite Book: "The Summer I Turned Pretty" by Jenny Han. I've been reading this trilogy of books every single summer since I was 10 or 11 and every time is like a first for me! The books are very romantic and beach-y and summer-y and just everything summer! If you still haven't read this (this is a pretty hyped up book) go get it NOW. It's amazing.

Favorite Movie: "Madagascar 3". I went to watch this cartoon with my little sister because she really wanted to go and I honestly didn't want to go at all. But when I actually saw the cartoon I fell in love! It is so funny and friendly! The prefect family movie for the summer of 2012.

Favorite Song: "One More Night" by Maroon 5. This song. Makes me want to go and rape Adam (soloist from M5). Like, seriously. It is amazing! I absolutely adore this song right now! It already has 32 plays on my iPhone (whoops :p) and I'm still not tired of it! Just go listen to it. You're going to die of  happiness. No joke.

Random Favorite: My iPhone. I just got my iPhone 3 or 4 weeks ago and I've been using it so much. I don't think I've ever loved a phone as much as I love my Sarah (yes, my phone has a name). I know, I know, I'm very slow on the trend, but oh well :p #YOLO

xoxo,
Liz

the amazing picture is from this amazing website :*



No comments:

Post a Comment