Thursday, June 21, 2012

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag?

I love traveling. Who doesn't? And traveling during Summer Break is even better! This summer I'm going to Spain for a month and to the U.S. for 3 weeks. I'm leaving for Spain in a week, and since I'm just Liz and I like to plan everything way ahead, I already have my packing list and my makeup and toiletry bag is already put together (I might be doing a "What's in my Travel Toiletry Bag? later). So, I decided to show you guys what's inside my travel makeup bag. But, before I start listing the products, I'd like to give you a little background information. I'm not packing much makeup at all, just because I don't wear a lot of makeup in the summer in general, but also because I'm planning on spending my whole time out by the pool tanning ;) So I wanted something sweat-proof and waterproof, but also some fun colors to add to the simple face makeup. Well, here it is:


1) Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Eyeshadow in the shade 82 Émerveillé 
A great cream-mousse eyeshadow that is easy to just swipe on the lid with your finger and go -- it gives you a very natural, yet put-together look. It also stays on even after I swim so that's a plus, too.
2) Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Perle in the shade 114
The packaging, of course, is major. Makes me feel like a tumblr girl ;) A very nice fuscia color, goes on smoothly. So worth the money.
3) Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Sheer Candy in the shade 9
Something in-between a lipgloss and a lip balm -- very moisturizing and glossy product with a slight tint of a pink color.
4) Sally Hansen Eyelash Curler
Just a random eyelash curler I got because I had a coupon :p Works well, though, nothing bad I can say about it!
5) Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Everyone raves about this, so there's nothing much I can add -- keeps your eyeshadow fresh and put all day long.
6) MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Fling
I usually use the Benefit BrowZings to fill in my brows, but because this is smaller and more compact, I decided to just pack this. Works good for me, I've been using this for a long time already.
7) MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Undercurrent
I haven't heard anyone talking about this eye liner formula, which is weird, because it is awesome! It glides on like a liquid eyeliner but is easy to apply like a pencil. The color is uh-ma-zing -- a turquoise-ish green with gold shimmers, it brings out the blue and green in my eyes. LOVE.
8) L'Oréal Studio Secrets Professional Smoothing Resurfacing Primer
An okay primer, makes my skin feel really smooth and silky, but I feel that it does make my face a little oiler, though, but it's the best primer I've got, so I guess I just gotta work with what I got. Oh, and it does make my face makeup stay on all day, though.
9) The Body Shop Chocomania Lip Butter
I put this on every morning and night, it makes my lips very smooth and they stay moisturized all day/night. This is my 3rd pot of this, so I guess it just shows you how much I love this.
10) Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Compact Foundation
 A great foundation! Very moisturizing and it blends in like a miracle! Like it more than the original Vitalumiere Aqua
11) MAC Brush Case 
Got this with a brush set last summer, can't remember which collection... Very convenient to travel with.
12) Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara
Just ran to the drugstore to get a waterproof mascara for the trip, and since I've already used and loved the non-waterproof Falsies mascara I just decided to get this.
13) MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass in the color Full Speed Ahead
Wears for a long time and makes me look like a stupid blond...What not to love? ;D
14) MAC Clear Brow Set
Just what I use to set my brows, since mine are pretty thick, I like to keep them nice and groomed, and since I'll be doing tons of walking around and swimming a brow set is a must!
15) MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink
A very moisturizing lip color that gives you that effortless "yeah, I just slapped on some lip balm when I left the house, but my lips still look pink naturally glossy anyways" look, which I love.

I can't wait to go to Spain! I love the people, the food, the air, the water, everything in Spain! Okay, I'm done rambling. Hope you guys enjoyed and found this somewhat helpful!

xoxo,
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment