Monday, June 25, 2012

4th of July Outfit Ideas

Since 4th of July is coming up, I decided to share this fun post with you! I put together 4 outfits for 4 different occasions that you might go to on the 4th of July. I absolutely adore 4th of July and I hope you find these outfits somewhat helpful!

Occasion #1: A Night Out With Friends I love this outfit! I think it's perfect for a 4th of July party or just a night out. Denim jackets are very trendy right now, and the wedges are comfortable, yet they give you the heel.



Occasion #2: BBQ at the Beach This outfit is very has that beach-y, boho vibe. The Kate Spade beach bag is uh-do-ra-bul and the straw hat adds to the beach-yness of the outfit.


Occasion #3: Pool Party This is one of my favorite outfits -- it's so chic, yet so effortless! The red J Crew swimsuit reminds me of a lifeguard and the american flag shorts are so tumblr. The Hollister leather flip flops are the best thing that's ever happened to me -- they are so comfortable! I just love everything about this outfit, and I'm kinda bummed I won't be spending 4th of July in America this summer, because this is what I would wear to the 4h of July pool party that I go to every year!



Occasion #4: Chiling With Family This is definitely my favorite out of the 4. It totally represents my personal style and I love every single part of this outfit -- the little brown leather bag, the wooden bracelet with the American flag, the extremely cute and girly Miu Miu skirt, the boatneck striped top that reminds me so much of Chanel, and finally, the Toms. LOVE.


xoxo,
Liz

1 comment: