Saturday, June 16, 2012

Top 7 Favorite Stores


I'm a girl. Girls love shopping. I don't shop much during the school year, but when summer starts...you can't stop me. And since summer is already here for me I already did some serious shopping at some of my favorite stores. And, since I like making lists, I decided that it would be a good idea to make a list of my top 10 favorite stores of all time. It was pretty hard for me to decide on my favorite stores -- there are so many! But, after a long time of hard thinking and researching...here are my Top Seven Favorite Stores:

1) Tagret
I absolutely adore Tagret! You can find anything from food to school supplies to clothing and fashion and makeup there -- I ❤ IT

2) Zara
Zara is definitely my favorite clothing store. They have amazing fashion pieces and the prices aren't that bad, either (plus, the pieces are always on trend).

3) TopShop
TopShop, to me, is a very urban, trendy and modern store that is perfect for teenagers. I call it the "tumblr store". I love their dresses and their MOTO high-wasted shorts are the BOMB.


4) Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret is definitely my top pick for swimsuits, pajamas, undies, and body splashes, as well as makeup cases and cute sweatsuits. I can't tell you how much I'm obsessed with the VS swimwear right now! (Shhh, I just ordered some really cute neon bandeau tops)

5) Lush
Lush is a great store that sells all-natural bath and skincare products. The smells of the soaps make me want to buy all of them! Love. Can't really say anything else. Just love.

6) Abercrombie and Fitch
First of all, let's just take a minute to drool over the amazing, gorgeous, and steaming hot models in Abercrombie. I think I go to Abercrombie just for a fit shirtless guy to greet me at the door. Their clothing is on the more expensive side, but let me say, their quality is amazing! I've had jeans from A&F that I've had for 4 years and they're still in great shape. Okay, I'll stop raving and just proceed to my next pick ;)

7) Bath and Body Works
Love their candles, shower gels, hand sanitizers, body lotions -- just everything! I have one of their mini hand sanitizers and body lotions in my bag 24/7 and I always have a BBW candle burning in my room whenever I'm at home. Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what your favorite stores are :)

xoxo, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment