Thursday, June 14, 2012



I've been waiting for this day for a whole year. Summer officially starts tomorrow. 


Music is essential in my life. You can't make me go on a road trip or to the beach without my iPod. You just can't. 

Now I know my summer starts pretty late compared to the other ones, but it's never too late for a good ol' summer playlist :)

I'm just going to list the songs that are in my playlists below, but before I do, I'd like to tell you a little bit about my taste in music and what I like. I've always been mainstream. When girls liked Hanna Montana -- I liked Hanna Montana. When everyone's wearing high-low skirts -- I'm wearing high-low skirts. When ALL of the girls on the face of Earth or obsessed with One Direction -- I'm obsessed with One Direction. So, I'm going to have lots of their songs in my playlist. I LOVE their music and I LOVE all of the boys and I LOVE the way they dress, and talk, and dance...just everything about them. But I don't just listen to One Direction. I like some alternative bands/singers, some rap, some dance, some hip-hop...Pretty much all of the genres that are popular now. My Summer Playlist pretty much consists of my all-time favorite songs, as well as some new finds and songs that I know I'll never get bored listening to. So, without further ado...my Summer Playlist:

  • The whole One Direction album (Up All Night)
  • "Where Have You Been" by Rihanna
  • "Starships" by Nicki Minaj
  • "Wide Awake" by Katy Perry (I am obsessed with this song at the moment)
  • "Born To Die" by Lana Del Rey
  • "Drive By" by Train
  • "Baby Rain" by Brite Futures
  • "End of Time" by Beyoncé
  • "Video Games" by Lana Del Rey
  • "Summertime Sadness" by Lana Del Rey
  • "Work Hard, Play Hard" by Wiz Khalifa
  • "How We Do (Party)" by Rita Ora
  • "U Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer
  • "Riverside (Let's Go)" by Sidney Samson
  • "Turn Me On" by David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj
  • "Let's Go (feat. Ne-Yo)" by Calvin Harris

Now that you've seen my playlist I'd like to say that my playlist is currently only 30 songs long. I'd like to have about 80 songs. But recently, I've been having a hard time finding good songs that I actually like... So if you have any favorite songs or you think I'd like some song/band, please let me know in the comments, I'd appreciate that a lot.

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment