Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Update On My Majestic Life: Back To School


I decided to type up a little update while waiting for class to start while sippin' on my water in the hallway :P Just to give you guys a little overview of what exactly is going to happen in the next couple of months.

So, school started for me yesterday - obviously - and my life already is so much busier! And the play rehearsals haven't even started :/ I get home at about 6 PM every night + homework + workout = going to bed at midnight. And waking up at 6. Every single morning. So, now I think I'll be posting every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday. If nothing gets in my way >.<

But, yeah, that's what's planned for now!!!

New exciting (hopefully) post will be up this Saturday :)

Have a great Wednesday, everyone ;)

xoxo,
Liz

picture form here (as always)

No comments:

Post a Comment