Monday, August 13, 2012

25 Random Facts About Me :P


I'm such a sad excuse for a blogger... Oh, well, you'll just have to deal with it.

Anyways, I totally ran out of blog post ideas (well, I have A LOT but I can't write them now...just wait 'till later in the week, haha), so I decided to type up some weird (I don't know if they're weird or not, but oh well) and maybe funny facts about me that I don't think many people know. Yeah I thought it would be fun. I hope it is. #kbye

  1. I think African-American troops are SO. DARN. HOT.
  2. My favorite chocolate brand is Milka.
  3. I spend 99% of my time on YouTube.
  4. I have no idea how to use tumblr.
  5. I can never remember what my favorite movie is.
  6. I was born in Austin, TX.
  7. My favorite city in Europe is Vienna.
  8. I own way too many lip products.
  9. I got my first phone when I was 5.
  10. I punched a classmate in the have when I was in Kindergarten.
  11. I have eczema. (Google it)
  12. I can't go (refuse to go) on a roller coaster without my Dad.
  13. I own a Polaroid (like, the very first one. the camera).
  14. I hate booty shorts.
  15. I adore the Kardashians. Not being sarcastic.
  16. I love Ikea food.
  17. I broke my right leg when I was 5 and my left arm (in two places) when I was 9.
  18. I have a "phobia" of loosing my pearl earrings I always wear.
  19. One of my best friends is a guy (and I've known him for 12 years).
  20. I love documentaries about plane crashes.
  21. I always keep my bedroom door closed.
  22. I'd rather be very cold than very hot.
  23. I hate team sports.
  24. I wear at least one ring every single day.
  25. I am obsessed with the University of Texas.
And there you have it - 25 random things about me! Will be posting more of these when I come up with more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment