Thursday, August 16, 2012

Update On My Majestic Life: Back To School Ramble!

This picture is totally random, but I think it's so cute and casual... Yeah, I like it, ahah

Why hello there :) A lot of things have been happening lately and I thought it would be fun to do one of these updates again.

First of all, it's back to school season. WHO'S EXCITED???!!! This chika right here is! I've always been the one girl who's super duper nerdy and loves school. And here I am again. But then it gets to the middle of the school year and there's so much stress and such...and I hate it. But oh well. That's just Liz. School starts on the 28th for me, which is a Tuesday, because on Monday it's Open House... So technically Monday is the first day of school, except it's not - we just get our schedules and meet our teachers, etc... But then there's New Family Orientation next Saturday which I am so excited to go to! Basically, you're supposed to go there if you're new, but I really don't care, so I'm taking my best mate Drea to go and hopefully meet some hot new boys ;) 'Cause we all know that's what I'm actually excited for to go back to school :P

Another thing that I wanted to talk about is my new blog design. Ever since I first saw Gossip Girl (last year around this time) I always thought of myself as a Blair Waldorf (haha, I know) and being preppy and wearing headbands everyday and such, but I've always been more on the trendy, casual, laid-back side of fashion... But recently I have been so into preppyness! Like, no kidding! And I think my new background and font on the blog is pretty preppy... Yeah? No? Oh well. Anyways, I hope you guys like it ;)

I am kind of dreading Science this year... I have the same teacher I had last year and we just don't seem to understand each other and I always fail at projects. And now I know I'm going to fail at Science this year... Science is one of the only classes that I can use my laptop in and it totally distracts me! I know Science really well and it's pretty easy for me, so I just kind of zone out on tumblr, and, I mean, I always study before test and such, but I just end up failing at projects... Okay, whatever, I'm rambling now.

Anyways, hope you guys liked this little rambly update on my life... These are, like, the most fun posts to do for me, because I can just ramble on and on and on ;)

xoxo,
Liz

cute outfit picture from here

2 comments:

  1. lol I'm going to the orientation day too :) so ready for new guys ;)
    (from emily btw)

    ReplyDelete