Monday, August 20, 2012

Back To School Countdown Series!


Since I've been promising so many back to school tutorials and posts and never actually ended up doing them I decided to do this. School starts for me in exactly a week, and I know some of you may have already went back or some still have some time, but whatever. Anyways, to keep myself motivated (and as a little surprise to you guys) I decided to post every single day this week. But not just any posts - back to school-related posts. WHO'S EXCITED???

Today, unfortunately, I was out of town so I couldn't really do anything special, so this little announcement will serve as today's post.

So now that you guys know what's going on I kind of want to ramble for a bit.

I went workout gear shopping today and got some 5 pound dumbbells and a new yoga mat - mine was all torn and dirty! Then I went for a walk in the city and got so freaking hot because I had my A&F hoodie and my Hunter boots on! I came back home with my t-shirt completely soaked! Gross, I know, but I guess that served as a good workout! >:D On another random note, I ran out of my Bath and Body Works candles! :( So sad! Well, I guess someone will have to go shopping this weekend, then! ;D Oh, and do you guys have any good TV shows that I can watch, because I really can't wait 'till Gossip Girl starts again and I can't find a good place to watch Geordie Shore (go check it out - it's hilarious!!! But I'm pretty sure it's R-Rated or something :P)! I've seen Pretty Little Liars, and honestly, I'm kind of over it now... Yeah, so if you know a good website to watch Geordie Shore or just any good shows that I can buy in general - TELL ME!

Oh, b-t-dubs, the picture is totally unrelated to this post - it was just so cute I had to post it! I've been really kicking some equestrian booty in my dressage lessons and I'M LOVIN IT. And I'm pretty sure the picture is from this amazing tumblr.

Haha, okay, this was way weird and tmi, but oh well.


xoxo,
Gossip Girl







just kidding,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment