Sunday, August 12, 2012

Most Worn Summer Things Tag!


"OHMIGOSH I can't wait to share a fun post with you guys this week!!!"
AHAHAHHAHAHAH no.
I know... I come with a tag. Again. But these are just so fun I couldn't resist! And I am doing something fun for the blog tomorrow ;)

So, basically, a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube have been doing this tag lately and I thought it would be a fun way to, kind of, end the summer. Sad face... Actually, HAPPY FACE! I can't wait to go back to school and...yeah, just back to school!

1) Most worn nail polish This was very hard to pick for me, 'cause I don't think I have a favorite summer nail polish color... But I do tend to go for neon colors more in the summer time, so I picked China Glaze's "Shocking Pink". It is an amazing neon pink color that just pops on tan skin!

2) Most worn hair product That would have to be my Dove Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse (or pretty much any mousse, for that matter). I mentioned it in my "July Favorites" post, so I won't talk much about it here, but it is amazing if you already have wavy/curly hair that is pretty darn frizzy!


3) Most worn bag For this summer, it would have to be my Longchamp Le Pliage tote in Large (I have the Chocolate color) that I just got before the summer started and I've been using it ever since! Usually, I'd go for a much, much smaller bag (pretty much a clutch) but I've just been toting around tons of stuff lately and I absolutely adore the Longchamp!


4) Most worn shoes For two summers straight already, my Tommy Hilfiger flip flops have been on my feet 24/7! Because they aren't that plastic-y material they aren't too casual to wear them out (not just to the beach), but they give any outfit you wear a very summer-y, laid back vibe! I'm going to have to get some new ones next summer, though, because the soles on mine are all worn-off already!


5) Most worn accessories I'm not a huge fan of accessories...I don't know, it's just something about them that I find so...so... Ugh, I don't even know! I just don't like them, okay? Anyways, the only accessories I wear in summer rather than my everyday ring and my pearl earrings are friendship bracelets. I make them myself, since I don't really see the point in buying them if I can just make them, and no one gives them to me, 'cause obviously I don't have any friends (haha ;P).


6) Most worn clothing item DEFINITELY my white Abercrombie shorts! They aren't jean - they're cotton - which makes them so much more comfortable and less hot to wear! I also find that because they're white they add more of a preppy look ;) But, unfortunately, I haven't been wearing them the past couple of weeks - they got too big for me :( On the other side, WOOT WOOT I went a size down haha ;D


7) Most worn foundation This is most definitely, 200%, my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Compact foundation - it's the only one I wore in the summer! I know, I know what you're thinking...a foundation. in summer. But it's not really a foundation! If you apply it with your fingers it just blends into your skin and gives you the most natural, glowy look! It's very good for dry/combination skin, and if you like very little coverage this foundation is perfect!


8) Most worn blush and/or bronzer I didn't really wear blush that much this summer, but if I did, I wore the Tarte Cheek Stain in the color "Tipsy". It smells amazing, the color is beautiful, and it looks so natural - what's not to love? And, actually, I didn't wear any bronzer this summer! Weird, I know, but I tend to wear bronzer more in the winter months and I just don't like caking on powder on my face when it's 100 degrees out.


9) Most worn lip product I have been wearing my YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain (which I also talked about in my July Favorites) in the shade 12 and the shade 5 all the time. It is, literally, the only lip product (except chapstick) that I used! I won't talk about them much, but I'll just say, even though they are a bit pricey, I love them so much I think I'm going to collect all of them. No joke. #YOLO


10) Most worn mascara Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof mascara. Definitely not the best (it's actually not that waterproof), but a good one! I actually only wore it all the time because it was the only waterproof mascara that I had... But it made my lashes really long and thick...and very black, too.


11) Most worn eyeshadow This was the easiest one to think of - I only wore this one eyeshadow for the whole summer! And, of course, it was the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Eyeshadow in the shade 82 Émerviellé (aaaaand I mentioned this in my What's In My Travel Makeup Bag post). It is the perfect shimmery gold color - I love it! I use it every single day on my lid and I'm not even halfway through the pot! UH-MA-ZAYN


Hope you guys enjoyed! And, guess what?, I TAG YOU! :P

xoxo,
Liz




1 comment:

  1. i'm making you a friendship bracelet...
    see you are loved! ;D

    ReplyDelete