Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back To School: Just a Friendly Reminder...


So this post is going to be kind of different for me - it's not going to be that long (I'll explain why) and it's going to be more of an inspiration than tips or whatever random crazy things I usually post here.

First of all, I just got back home from my first day back at school (it pretty much sucked - no one liked it, it's not just me. But I was excited to see everyone, though!) and a 4-hour shopping trip at the new mall that just recently opened in my area (it was awesome, by the way)... So, needless to say, I am pretty exhausted (oh, and I woke up at 2:30 today. AM, that is.) and I really want to just go to bed, but today is the last day of my back to school series and I couldn't not post something!

Anyway, I though this post was a very inspiration and happy post to conclude my series with, that will also leave you guys (hopefully) thinking about it for sometime. So here I will be just jotting down some little "reminders" that you maybe have never thought of, or maybe you just always forgot about them. Well, that's why they're called "reminders".

Just a friendly reminder to...

  • Take pictures. I know, this one is a bit...a bit mommy-like, but, honestly, you will never regret snapping a couple of pics with your friends! And looking back on them later is so fun! I love looking at old pictures of my friends and I, and I don't have that many, so I'm definitely going to try to do this more often.
  • Live in the moment. This sounded very much like #YOLO, but I don't see anything wrong with that! I, personally, really like that saying and live by it! I don't get it why people are hating :/ Or am I just having a blond moment? Whatever. The point is - live every day like it's your last and make the most of it. Yep.
  • Focus. This might look kind of controversial to my previous "tips" because if you live every day like it's your last, you wouldn't really focus on school work (well, I wouldn't :P). But it's not your last day. So focus on the important things in life - school, learning, getting a good education, and not making an arse out of yourself - not partying and smoking pot 24/7. I'm not saying you shouldn't have fun - just learn to prioritize.
  • Think. Especially before you speak or do something. So, so, so many times I have said something or done something stupid that I really didn't mean to do but it just came out...and made me look like a total fool. Not kidding. So. Many. Times. But I'm kind of trying to think before I actually say something now... Let's hope it works.

Sorry this was so short, but I hope you enjoyed it, nonetheless!

xoxo,
Liz

picture if from here (yay to the princess diaries ;P)

No comments:

Post a Comment