Monday, August 6, 2012

Things Happen


Things happen. People disappoint. 100 year old vases break. Pets pass away. Must-have products get discontinued. Summers end. Things just happen.

My trip to America recently got canceled, which is one of the things that inspired me to type up this little post in the middle of the night. And what I've learned from these little disappointments in life is that if it happened - it was meant to be. Life goes on, and no matter how bad the situation seems at the moment - it's not the end of the world.

Just remember, no matter what's happening to you, it will get better, you'll live with it, everything's going to be alright :)

I'm really sorry about this pointless little post but maybe it brightened your day :) (I hope?)

I spent the whole day shopping with my Momma and sister, and we just got back from the mall, so I didn't really have time to work on anything huge or fun for my blog :S

But I promise, I'll have a very fun post up some time this week ;)

xoxo,
Liz

inspiration picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment