Sunday, December 2, 2012

'Murica 2012 Shopping List: Makeup and Beauty

I am so incredibly sorry for not blogging this weekend! I've just been really busy doing schoolwork and studying :( But, here I am...yeah. I'm really tired (again) and I feel really bad that I'm posting another one of these "shopping list" posts, but at least it's something, right? ;)

ANYWAYS. This one is regarding makeup and beauty and let me tell you - compared to my Summer shopping list...this is NOTHING. Well, actually, now that I look at it...it's pretty much the same amount of stuff, but this isn't the point, haha :P I have way too much makeup now, so these things are just ones that I use all the time (well, except for the hot rollers or something) and I just needed to restock on some of my favorite beauty items.

1) MAC "Lingering" brow pencil I am currently using my Benefit BrowZing brow kit, but when I go back and forth between my apartment and my house it gets really annoying because I have to take the kit back and forth (I CANNOT go without doing my eyebrows!). Plus, I already used up one of these last year and liked it - so I know that I like this :)

2) Conair Hot Rollers Not sure exactly which ones I want, but I know for sure that I really really want some! My hair is naturally beachy-wavy, but for some reason (I don't know why, maybe because I stated using Moroccan Oil?) recently it's been...almost straight. WHAT. THE. FRIK. I've always had curly hair! And, to be honest, my "straight" hair kind of drives me crazy, because people always tell me I look better with curlier hair (BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULTTTT)! I just want to add some more curl and volume to my hair, so yeah. That's why I want these.

3) Bioderma Cleanser Elle (or AllThatGlitters21 on YouTube) or Ingrid (or missglamorazzi on YouTube) have been raving about this product and how it removes absolutely all of the makeup on yo fayus. So yeah. It also works good on sensitive skin (or at least, people say it does) and I used it at my friend's house once and I also loved it! So, yeah. Must get this.

4) Philosophy "Purity Made Simple" cleanser I have tried so, so many samples of this and I've just never bought it...for some unknown to me reason. But, yes, I am finally buying it ZIS WINTAR. It works amazingly for sensitive and dry skin (like this chica right here has) and I just love it for washing my face in the morning...and I'll use my Bioderma at night :)

5) Butter London Nail Foundation I've read a bunch of reviews on this and people say when you put it on it looks and feels very matte which makes applying nail polish much easier and smoother. And I just ran out of my Essie "Grow Stronger" base coat...so yeah. Another reason to spend an extra $20 -.-

6) Deborah Lippmann "Happy Birthday" nail polish A girl wore this nail polish last February in a choir festival that I went to in Warsaw and I fell in love with this color. It's basically just a bunch of different-colored and different-sized glitter in a translucent base. And I want it. Badly. Really badly.

7) MAC "Blacktrack" Fluidline gel eyeliner I've been trying. And trying. And trying to wind my eyeliner with pencil, marker, and any other kind of eyeliner. And failed miserably. So I finally decided that I need a good ol' MAC gel eyeliner. Works well. Lasts long. Applies easily. SOLD.

Hope ya'll enjoyed! New post coming on Wednesday, I promise!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment