Wednesday, November 28, 2012

'Murica Holiday 2012 Shopping List: Clothes

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today (or rather, tonight) I will be sharing my clothing shopping list for the holidays this year! I'm having really bad "writers block" right now (I'm no writer...but let's just pretend I am for a minute -.-), so I'm sorry if this post is more boring than usual :P

Anyways, I *surprisingly* don't have that many things on my clothing shopping list! I thought I'd have so much more! Oh well, you can always add to it ;) I'm just going to hop right in now, because, honestly, I'm pretty tired and I just can't wait to go to bed...so I'll make it short and sweet.


1) New Years Eve/New Years Party Dress I have been eyeing sequined dresses ever since I saw Serena Van Der Woodsen on Gossip Girl wear one (and that was a long time ago, believe me!), but I was always afraid that I wouldn't be able to pull it off! But since I lost weight last year I've been trying them on in stores and O. M. G. I'm in love. But I've never really had a good reason to buy one, so I thought New Years parties are the perfect occasion!


2) Red J.Crew Peacoat The winter coat I wear all the time now is way too big for me and, honestly, it looks like a took my big brothers old coat and decided to wear it. It looks awful. Oversized things look cute on some people...and I'm sad to say that I am not one of those lucky girls -.- So, needless to say, I'm in desperate need of a stylish, form-fitting, bright winter coat. And what's better than a red peacoat?! Plus, it's from J.Crew ;)


3) Colorful Polos THIS YEAR IS MY LAST YEAR OF SCHOOL UNIFORMS WOOT WOOT!!! But I still love my polos, haha :P They are just so comfy and effortless...but still put-together. I love them. Now I basically only have white, navy, and red ones (poo on you, school uniform), oh, and one yellow one too...but I really want some different colored ones, too! So, yeah. Gotta get me some of dat haha :P


4) J.Crew Pixie Pants Can you tell yet that I'm obsessed with J.Crew??? Because I am. And it's bad. Reeeeally bad. Like "I-might-need-to-ask-for-a-loan-from-my-friends" bad :P I absolutely love leggings, and yes...I do wear them as pants. Sometimes! Sometimes. And only if my shirt covers my butt ;) But Pixie Pants... Oh my gosh, they are the perfect medium between a pant and a legging! It's magic! I swear, I don't know if I can survive another day without these! Need. Need. NEED.


5) Patagonia Fleece Sweater I don't have to explain this purchase, now do I? It's cold here, okay? And all I want for Christmas is some warm, fuzzy, soft, precious, white, gorgeous, preppy, classic...sweater. A boyfriend would be nice too, but that's not happening anytime soon -.-


6) Patagonia "Vagabunda" Vest I'm in desperate need of a warm vest that I could wear in the winter/fall/spring seasons when I'm horseback riding... I get so cold in my sweaters that I have now! I'm also asking for this for Christmas, so let's hope Santa actually listens to my hints :P


7) Tweed Jacket I'm not going to talk much about this, because I talk about these all the time (...no, that's a lie, actually I just need to go to bed - it's pretty late). Anyways, I've wanted these for a long time, bla bla bla, the usual. I just want one, okay??? But some of them (okay, most of them) are so freaking expensive, and that's why I've been putting buying one of these for a long time... But now that I can actually afford one (-.-)... ;)


8) Frat Collection T-Shirt If you haven't heard of these - these are just basically shirts that are a solid color, but then the pocket on the left side (from your view) has a pattern on it (anywhere from gingham to the American flag!) that you can pick yourself! Since I'm usually extremely casual - I thought these would be perfect for dem hot summers in Texas ;)


9) Khaki Jeggings I just really want a pair, okay??? I love jeggings from A&F, so I'll probably be getting these from there - they're so stretchy and comfortable! And yeah, this is just a staple in every wardrobe, I think, and even though I already have a pair from American Eagle I need a new one, because, honestly I don't really like the material that much! :/


10) Light-Wash Jeans Surprisingly, I only own dark-wash jeans! And I think light-wash ones are so much more flattering on me! I'm surprised I don't own a pair, but I guess it's time to get one ;)


11) J.Crew Red Minnie Pants I really really want to get a pair of red pants! So. Badly. And, I mean, it's fine if they're from some other store - not from J.Crew, I mean - but J.Crew has such good quality!.. Anyways, these are at the bottom of my list, because...well, I could live without them, but I really want a pair! I just think they would make every single outfit pop so much more (and everyone will be staring at your pants...just saying ahah). And that is all I have to say to defend myself haha :/

Oooookay, that's it, folks! Hope ya'll enjoyed and hopefully got some inspiration from this post <3

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment