Saturday, November 24, 2012

'Murica 2012 Shopping List: Shoes & Accessories


O. M. G. Guys, I totally forgot to blog on Wednesday even though I was planning on it! Haha, oh well, better late than never I guess ;)

Oh, and Happy *post* Thanksgiving! :) TURKEY DAYYYY

But, yeah, anyways, today I will be sharing a long (whoops haha) list of what I'm planning to buy during the holidays... Black Friday is tomorrow - WHO'S EXCITED?! Yeah, so I'll be shopping a lot online, and also during winter break :) Yep. Hope you all find this somewhat helpful/inspirational :)

1) Hunter Boot Socks Ever since I've gotten my first pair of Hunter boots (this spring) I've always wanted a pair of the socks made especially for the boots, so I can somehow wear them in the winter time! Anyways, I'm not sure what color I'm going to get yet, but I have teal boots...so...yeah.

2) Nike Free 2.0 (or any good running shoes) My Reebok EasyTones really need a replacement. That's really all I have to say. I feel like a can justify a nice pair of running shoes because I've been working out so much lately and everyone just loves these shoes (I mean, I love them too, people just say they're really nice for physical activity and jogging)...plus, I mean c'mon - the colors are amazing.

3) Michael Kors 'Jet Set' Tortoise Watch All I need to say is - I am in desperate need of a watch. And yes, I could just go out to Target and get the cheapest one I could find, but no. I have to go get a Michael Kors one, because of course, mainstream stuff gets the best of me -.-

4) Jack Rogers Sandals Now, these are for the summer time (there is no way I am wearing these when it's -25 Celsius in the winter time in Russia -.-), but in the high 90s (Fahrenheit) in Texas during the summer time... You'll be sure I be wearing these all the freaking time. Wise investment? Yes.

5) Tory Burch 'Reva' Flats I have been lusting over these babies for...well, quite a while now but I just.... Mehhhh I don't know! People say they're a pain to break in but once you've done that - you're good to go. But, the thing is, my feet are already pretty much ruined from "breaking in" shoes, so I'm kind of hesitant on these... BUT THEY'RE SO PRETTTTTYYYYY

6) Bubble Necklace This is, like, a "preppy" staple.... But I just cannot find it anywhere in Moscow! So I cannot wait to go to Mericuh and get me some BUBBLE NECKLACES. Might be doing a post on how to style them later on, actually ;)

7) Cowboy Boots Don't judge. I'm from Texas, okay? It's allowed. Haha, but really, I really really want cowboy boots, and the only pair I have are ones that I had when I was...oh, about 6 years old. Needless to say - I kinda need a new pair of cowboy boots. OH MY GOSH I AM SO WEARING THEM TO A TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT <3

8) Sperry TopSider Women's Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe in the color 'Sahara Leather' I've heard so incredibly much about these - comfortable, preppy, cute, amazing colors... Needless to say, I've been obsessing over these for quite a long time haha :P

9) L.L. Bean 8" Thinsulate Duck Boots So I have my UGGs (ugh) for the winter time and I guess I can wear my Hunter boots too but I just really really want (and need) a super cute (and ugly at the same time) pair of boots for the very very cold winters here! Can't wait to style these with some slouchy socks and just ahhhhhhh

Okie dokie, I'm finally done with this post (couldn't upload it for 3 days -.-), so I hope you guys enjoy it haha :P

Anna: IT WAS THE BEST OF TIMES, IT WAS THE WORST OF TI- #jennamarbles ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment