Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas

Hey! I haven't blogged in such a long time! And I'm sad to say, that I won't be blogging this weekend, either :( I'm really sorry, I've just had so much stuff going on so I kind of had to put my blogging on a back-burner... Yeah. Anyways, Thanksgiving is coming up, so I came up with 3 different outfits for 3 different occasions. And even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving I'm pretty sure these outfits would cut as fall/winter outfits as well ;)


1) Formal I'd wear this outfit to a dinner out with the family or somewhere more formal... Yeah, haha I'm awkward at writing today :P Anyways, I absolutely love the burgundy dress and the forest green bubble necklace (plus the matching earrings...WANT!)! And I think the black flats and tights kind of dress the outfit down, but don't make it too casual. 


2) Semi-dressy Actually, now that I look at these outfits, it kinda looks like this one is almost the same level of "dressiness" as the first one...but the pants pretty much dress it down haha ;) So yeah, forest green and burgundy are my favorite fall colors (can you tell?) and leopard loafers are a must for the fall time. Pearls - also a must. So yeah, that pretty much sums it up ;)


3) Super casual This is me. No, but really - I'm pretty sure this is what I'm going to wear on Thanksgiving dinner. I mean, I'm going to sit in my living room with my parents and just chilling at home all day - I'm not going to get all dressed up and put a dress on and such. No. Imma put my coziest knit sweater, UGGs, and burgundy jeggings on ;) So yeah, if you're spending Thanksgiving in your dining room like a certain person I know (ekhem) - then this, ma ladays, if for you ;)

Okay, haha, I hope ya'll enjoyed and maybe got some inspiration :) 

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment