Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Quick Tip: Smooth Legs


Hey! Okay this is going to be a really quick tip, because I'm super late for a haircut now, but I just couldn't leave you guys without at least a little post ;)

Okay so this tip is super easy and simple, but believe me, you'll thank me forever ;)

So the tip is...when you shave your legs, instead of shaving cream - use conditioner. Yes, hair conditioner. Believe me, your legs will just feel so so so much softer and moisturized! Anyways, all you want to do is just put it on your legs as you would your shaving cream, shave, and then rinse. Not wash - rinse your legs off. When you get out of the shower you can get the leftover conditioner off by just rubbing it with your towel, or if your legs are really dry - you can just pat it off with the towel.

Anyways, I'm sorry this post was so short, but hey, at least it's something :)

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment