Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Best Friend ($20-$50)



Deck the halls with boughs of holly, falalalalaaaaalalalalaaaaaa

Sorry I'm not sorry :P

Okay, as you may or may not be able to tell, I'm pretty hyper now and that is because I stayed at home sick today and didn't go to school... I got, like 20 hours of sleep in the past 24 hours and I am proud to say that I definitely caught up on my beauty sleep ;) Anyways, I was super-duper bored today and I just felt so...alone. No, not alone, I don't even know the right word for what I feel, but what I do know is that I don't like it. I am definitely going to school tomorrow, because I do not want to experience this all over again :P Yeah, so I'm pretty darn hyper to say the least and I just decided to type up a bunch of posts while I have some spare time on my hands.

Oh, and this post is queued, by the way, so what I'm saying now won't really apply when this is posted, but oh well :)

Moving on to the actual post.

Makeup Set: This is for the "beauty guru" - if she loves makeup - or, actually, if she wants to get in to makeup, too - this is the gift for her. If you want to get your friend a makeup set (or any set) - this is the time to get it. The holiday season is the best season to shop for value gift sets - this set is only $24, but if you were to buy each lip glaze separately it would cost you over $100!

Portable iPhone Charger: I really want to get one of these from J.Crew (take hints, Santa) - they come in so many cute colors and patterns! If you are an iPhone owner, like moi, then you most likely know what it feels like when you've been Instagramming since you woke up and now when you need your phone...it's uncharged. And that is literally how I feel 90% of the week. My iPhone is always uncharged and it just gets so annoying! All you need to do with this Santa's helper is simply plug him into your iPhone's butt and TADAM - you're iPhone is charging ;) So if your friend has an iPhone - definitely get her this (and grab yourself one too ;) )

Bauble: First of all, if you do not yet know about this website and you like jewelry - you haven't lived. Okay, just putting it out there - the website is BaubleBar - and it is UHMAYZING. You'll get addicted. You're welcome. Now, I think on Christmas (or any holiday...or birthday...or whatever) when you give gifts you want to give them something that they wouldn't necessarily get for themselves, but they would like. Does that make sense? Like, I wouldn't buy myself Chanel earrings, but I would very much like to get them as a present, 'cause I won't be able to buy myself a pair for at least 10 years (haha :P). So if someone gives me a pair of Chanel earrings for Christmas I'll die. And if you give your friend a gorgeous necklace like this - she'll die too ;)

Monogrammed Necklace: Now, I know, I know, this is another necklace, but this one really applies to anything. ... What I mean is, you can monogram - or "personalize" - nearly anything (just google it!) and the price for monogrammed things can range anywhere from a couple of dollars (car or computer decals) to hundreds of dollars (a nice gold necklace and chain)! And even if the gift is as simple as a decal for a phone or something - it still shows that you put some thought into it and took your time to get the person something - not just a wad of cash!

Cute PJs: Everyone loves cute PJs. Especially if they're from J.Crew. I mean, ones from Target will do, too, but c'mon. If I wanted some cute pajamas from Target - I'd just go out and buy them. But J.Crew ones are better quality, more expensive, and to me, it just feels more personal when someone gives you something more expensive :P

Yeah, that's pretty much it <3 Just a little left until Christmas ;)

xoxo,
Liz

P.S. Oh, and of course, they're always gift cards - and, honestly, I think these are one of the best presents ever! Everyone loves them - believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment