Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sugar Frosting Recipe



Hey there lovelies! Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend went well so far! Mine was pretty good – didn’t have much homework or studying to do, so I focused on working out and horseback riding, took a long walk, went to church, and now I’m just kind of chilling in the city. Might go out for a Starbucks and a little walk in the park later ;)This weekend, since I had some spare time on my hands, I decided to experiment with some baking and made some fudge, granola (make it every week), Blogilates easy healthy cookies (recipe here), and finally…I came up with a healthy snack bar recipe!!! They turned out so yummy (not that I tried them, ‘cause I can’t eat eggs)! Will definitely be making these more often! Anyways, I also made gingerbread men and I decided to experiment with some frosting to decorate them, since I...I just felt like it, okay??? :PAnyways, I came up with this super duper easy peasy yummylicious cookie/anything else you want frosting! Enjoy ;)

Ingridients:
  • 1 cup confectioner's sugar
  • 1/8 cup butter/shortening
  • 2-3 tablespoons milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • food coloring (optional)
Directions:In a bowl, cream together sugar and butter until the consistency is smooth. Slowly mix in the milk and vanilla with an electric mixer until everything is well-blended. Add food coloring if desired. Oh, and this frosts about 10 cookies by the way, so you might want to double or triple or even QUADRUPLE the recipe if you want ;)xoxo,Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment