Wednesday, December 19, 2012

'Murica 2012 Shopping List: Random


Why hello there :) For some reason, I feel really humble and...cosy (?) right now. I just finished watching the very last episode of Gossip Girl (moment of silence please), I'm staying at home with the flu, I have a choir concert tomorrow and I'm leaving for America right after! I'm just so excited, tired, sleepy, but happy and...humble at the same time. With the last episode of Gossip Girl out I just feel... accomplished for some reason? Don't know. Anyways, moving on :)

I am sad (and happy at the same time...I'm an emotional wreck today) to say that this is my last post out of this mini-series... But more will be coming next summer ;) 

Yummy candles I ran out of all of my Bath & Body Works candles, like, this summer, and since my trip to the U.S. for the summer got cancelled - I didn't have time to restock! :( But, believe me, this winter I am going crazy with candles, because I am now paranoid of running out of them!]

Nice wallet Last summer I got a plaid wallet from Target (don't judge) and I loved it! It just reminded me so much of Season 1 Blair Waldorf (sniff sniff) and I got so much use out of it!.. Before it fell apart. But I loved it so so sooooo much that I just kept on using it...and I guess it was a sign that I should get a new wallet, because in a couple of weeks I lost it :/ I'm planning on getting the Tory Burch Robinson wallet...you know, quality over quantity and stuff ahah :P

Celestial teas In the winter seasons - I LOVE tea in the winter months, and I HATE it in the summer months...well, unless it's ice tea ;) Yeahhhh, I just really like Celestial teas and that's all I can really say about this...so yeah, if you're looking for a good tea - get Celestial.

Satin-covered hangers ...I just really want these because Blair Waldorf has them, okay??? Okay. That's it. They're expensive for, like, a set of 5 hangers, but I DONT CARE. Okay??? Okay.

J.Crew portable phone charger I talked about this in Holiday Gift Guide post that I wrote not so long ago, so I won't talk about this that much, but I really need this in my life. Like, REALLY. My phone keeps uncharging (I hate you, iPhone) really fast and...it's just not cute. Just no.

Speck MacBookPro 13" cover So I have a turquoise one on my laptop right now, but...it's falling apart. I have no idea why, but the bottom part just won't stay on my computer anymore and it's so freaking annoying. It works perfectly fine and I am content with it and all, but it doesn't really do it's job anymore... So yeah, I think I'm going to get the glossy red one. Yayyyy

Lauren Conrad Style book I asked for this for Christmas, but, I mean, who knows... Anyway, I love Lauren Conrad, her style, her makeup, her everything. Just...I can't. Just no. I've heard a lot of good things about this book and I really want to read it! Plus, it'd look so cute on the coffee table :P

Yep. That's it. All of my further posts will 99.99999999999% be queued, so...sorry I'm not sorry - it's holiday season okay. I'm not going to blog when I should be spending time with people I only get to see once or twice a year. Just no. Not happening.

LOVE Y'ALL

xoxo,
Liz

P.S. CHANNING TATUM IS HAVING A BABY OMFG WHO'S FREAKING OUT I AM OMFG OMFG OMFGGGGGGGG MERRY CHRISTMAS IS THIS MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT PLEASE CAN I HAVE YOUR BABY CHANNING PLEASE 

No comments:

Post a Comment