Sunday, December 23, 2012

Movies to Watch on Planes/Roadtrips

Now that the holiday season is in full swing, I figured most of you will be flying off somewhere for these wonderful couple weeks of winter break. I am among those people who love road trips. Love them. I'd marry them if I could. No joke. I'm actually going on two or three road trips this winter & I am soooooooo excited. Anyways. I'm rambling. Here's a list of movies I LALALALOVEEEEE to watch when I'm bored, sad, sick, tired, can't fall asleep, on the plane, have nothing better to do, am at a sleepover, or any other occasion ;)

The Breakfast Club

Bring It On: Fight to the Finish

Angus, Thongs And Perfect Snogging

Elf


Ferris Bueller's Day Off

The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants

Sixteen Candles

The Vow

21 Jump Street

How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)

The Notebook

Pitch Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment