Sunday, December 16, 2012

Workout Playlist (requested!)


Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Today I come to you bearing a very special post!

Okay, just kidding.

I am actually so so happy to be writing this right now, because this post is a very special request from a very special reader and friend of mine. So, here is my workout playlist ;)

Some of these songs are old, some are new, some are more upbeat, some are slower - but I still love  working out to these songs! I made this playlist probably a week or two ago, so it's still pretty fresh...I'll probably be making a new one pretty soon though - I get bored of the same songs over and over very easily. Not much more I can say about this...enjoy! ;)

Might be making an updated workout schedule soon!

Thanks so much for the request! Keep 'em coming ;)

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment