Saturday, December 8, 2012

November 2012 Favorites

Aloha!

Speaking of aloha, I so want to go to Hawaii right now!!! I'm finally getting a visible pack, but it's winter :( But, I mean, I'm going to India in the spring...does that count? :P

Moving on.

As you can probably tell - I am quite hyper. And that is because I just had a coffee because I was tired and I thought I was going to workout...but I decided to workout later and I'm sitting in an office chair now (about to fly out of the window from over-hyperness). Anyway, this month...I wouldn't say I had a lot of beauty favorites, but I sure did have some random favorites!

Lancôme "Bronze Cocoa" Juicy Tube I've been obsessed with this lip gloss for the past couple of weeks! My Mom gave it to me, because she got it in a set and didn't want the lipgloss...and, to be honest, at first I was very turned off by the color. I mean, brown??? Really? That's, like, old lady lip color. Well, at least that's what I think. But, oh my gosh, when I finally decided to go cray cray and put this sucker on ma luscious lips - I fell in love. It smells exactly like chocolate (and tastes like chocolate, too!) and the color isn't that bad - it doesn't really add that much color, just enhances your natural lip color :)


Revlon "Grow Luscious" mascara I bought this one a while ago and just recently started using it, and let me tell you - it has become one of my favorites very quickly. It gives you volume, length, and curl - what more to ask? The only complaint that I have is that it smudges very easily/the staying power is not that strong... But I don't really care about that, so...works for me!

MAC #20 false eyelashes Since I've been doing the play in the month of November (it went very well if any of you were wondering!) - I had to wear some of them false eyelashes. And these were so cool!!! They made me look like a cat, haha :P But yeah, definitely recommend MAC falsies - they're amazing!


"Home" by Phillip Phillips Moving on to my music favorites. And yes, I know this one came out in like, July of this year or something, but I've just started listening to it again and I re-fell in love! And although my music taste might seem a little...weird...I find that I just love these kind of laid-back, chill songs. I just love this <3

"All of the Lights" by Kanye West (feat. Rihanna & Kid Cudi) I don't know why, but I've just been listening to older songs this month! And a lot of Kanye. A lot. I just love the beat of this, the lyrics, and Rihanna's part is to die for! Not much more I can say!

"Ni**as in Paris" by Kanye West & Jay-Z I know. Another Kanye song. But, come on, don't tell me you weren't absolutely obsessed with this last spring/summer. Because I was! And after recent sleepless nights and revisions of my iTunes library - I've re-discovered some old favorites - this being one of them.

"Take Me Home" album by One Direction Do I even have to include this in my favorites? OF COURSE this is one of my music favorites for the month!!! I absolutely love this album, but I am so bummed about Haylor :( Oh well, anyways, some of my favorite songs from the album are "C'mon, C'mon", "Rock Me", "I Would", "Loved You First", and "Still the One".

The Hunger Games This book just brings back so many pleasant memories, so I decided to start reading the series again! I'm almost through the first book, so I'm excited to start reading "Catching Fire"! Actually, I started reading the "Hunger Games" at exactly this time last year, so it just feels so comforting and familiar re-reading this series ^.^

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment