Wednesday, December 26, 2012

To-Do List for 8th Grade

I know, I know, I make to-do lists for everything. But I'm just typing up a bunch of posts now and I totally ran out of ideas on what to blog about so...cue the randomest posts ever!


  • Travel for ISTA Our school has traveling teams for sports, choir, and drama (theatre)... Yeah, you basically get to travel to other countries in Europe... And yeah. Last year I travelled for choir, but this year I wanted to do both choir and drama, so that's what I'm doing :) Oh, and ISTA is basically just what the choir traveling team is called.
  • Get all As in every quarter Not much I can say about this... I got all As last quarter, though, so I guess I'm doing good on this one!
  • Re-watch all Gossip Girl episodes in order Yep. I'm crying. No joke. I'm so sad. Gossip Girl please come back.
  • Save up $1000 GOT THERE. I SAVED UP 1000 DOLLAS PEPLLLLLLL I though I'd never do it. How did this even happen. Woah.
  • Use up at least 3 makeup items I have way too much makeup, so I really want to use up some products... Yep. #hoarderprobs
  • Get higher MAP scores MAP stands for Measure of Academic Process. Our school has this thing where we have to take a "test" type of thing on the computer twice a year (beginning and end) and it's not graded or anything... They're basically just made to measure you're academic growth...does that sound right? Anyways, whatever :P
  • Go to every single social Socials at our school pretty much suck, but since this is my last year in Middle School, I kind of want to go to every single one of them to...just...have more memories I guess?
  • Get a lead in at least one play YAYUS. I DID IT. I got a lead :P Yay :)
  • See both HS plays See both high school plays. Nothing more I can say. One down one to go :)
  • Have at least 5 sleepovers Everyone loves sleepovers. I've had like...4 or 5 this year already I think. So yep :)
  • Learn a Nicki Minaj rap I've learned, like, 4 already :P
  • Think of a random rap with Kate Kate is my sister by the way...and we always make up random sentences before bed...and I want to put them into a rap. Yep.
  • Workout at least 3 times a week So far, so good ;)
  • Make a family trip music video Just like the Kardashians. Yep. Kuz Im Just Kewl Laik Dat.
HAPPY DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS PEOPLE IT'S OVER NOW IM GOING TO GO CRY IN A CORNER

xoxo,
Liz

1 comment: