Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holiday 2012 Gift Guide: Boyfriend ($10-$50)

Herro! :) Christmas is coming up, who's excited??? And I'm so sorry I'm kind of late with these gift guides, but this is my first Christmas that I'm blogging (yay!) so...yeah. We learn from mistakes, right? I'll just start earlier next year! Anyways, I don't think I'll be doing another one of these, because Christmas is only in a couple of days, but if you really want one, then definitely let me know!

Satchel Any guy needs a satchel. Oh, and by the way, you can give these gifts to pretty much any guy, not just your boyfriend! They can use them for travel, work, school - anything! It's like a Longchamp for guys. Not even kidding. My Dad hates satchels, but that's only because he has serious shoulder problems, and besides, I know plenty of guys who love satchels.

Socks These are from J.Crew, and I mean, who doesn't love a pair of nice socks?! I know guys do. Don't even ask me how I know that. I don't know how. Anyways, guys love socks, and I mean, you can never have enough socks, right?

iTunes gift card These are the shiz. Guys love them, girls love them, Moms love them, Dads love them, I'm pretty sure even my grandparents love them. And what is there not to love? iTunes stuff can get pretty ridiculously expensive ($50 for a TV show...really?), and I get so excited anytime someone gets me an iTunes gift card! THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME 20 EXTRA BUCKS TO SPEND ON THINGS I DON'T NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Cologne This is also a classic. Dem boys gotta smell good ;) And all dem gurls loooooove the A&F Fierce cologne ;) But, I mean, just get him whatever you think smells better and...yeah. I actually got my Dad the Fierce cologne last year (he LOVED it haha) and he wanted to peel the guy picture off from the back and glue his own stomach on :P I think I know where I get my wierdness from...

iTouch gloves Now, these ones aren't exactly iTouch, but that doesn't really matter, as long as you can type on your iPhone with them. I have a pair of these and I love them! Anyways... Yeah.

...awkward turtle....
okay bye

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment