Monday, March 4, 2013

Update: New Blogging Schedule


As most of you probably know, I have been slacking on blog posts the week before - I was so sick! Originally, my goal was to blog every day in February, and - as it always happens when I promise something blogging-wise - I failed. But that's what second chances are for, right? No, I'm not going to blog every day this month, but I did plan a whole new blogging schedule (well, not that new - just improved).

I have come to realize that blogging every day just won't work for me while I'm in school - no matter how may posts I schedule. I'm just too busy during the day time, and too tired at night! So, this time I decided to make a whole new blogging schedule and hopefully stick to it for a couple of months. I will be scheduling up posts on the weekends, since that is when I have the most free time, and you will see new posts from me every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Hopefully it all works out fine and I will be able to keep up with this - I really will try!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment