Friday, March 22, 2013

The Shopaholic Tag


As all of you probably know - I have a huge shopping problem. I shop online all the time and I probably place an order about once every week. Oops.

Anyways, I found this tag on YouTube and I thought it would be fun to do, since the last tag I did was a looooong time ago! 

1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic? :: Definitely! I love to shop and it's kind of scary/dangerous...

2. How would you classify your style? :: I'd say preppy, girly, and classy. I rarely wear anything "trendy" and I dress really simple.

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing? :: Definitely Target! Target has everything - clothes, makeup, school supplies, snacks - it's impossible to leave the store without getting at least one thing!

4. Where do you find the best deals? :: RueLaLa! I raved about this app/website in my February Favorites - it's a website that has flash sales and you can find great deals there!

5. What designer are you willing to splurge for? :: Definitely Tory Burch. I just love her! Her designs are a classic and her leather goods are such great quality! Still mad about not getting the Reva flats - will get them this summer!!!

6. Do you have a go to shopping outfit? :: I don't have a specific outfit, but whenever I go shopping I try to wear a dress and flats - it can get so frustrating to take 20 layers off and put them back on when you're trying things on! 

7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup) :: I assume this is talking about a "shopping" guilty pleasure... I'd have to say expensive shoes, or just shoes in general. 99.9% of the shoes I buy are expensive, because I believe that it's better to have 5 pairs of really nice shoes that 50 pairs of super cheap ones. Plus, I have a ton of foot problems, so expensive shoes fit best ;)

8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without? :: Nude tank top! I probably wear one every single day and it's definitely something I cannot go without!

9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style? :: Jeans? I don't know - is that a trend? My style is pretty classic, so I don't really follow trends, but also if pastel is a trend - that, too! I love pastels for the spring and summer!

10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly? :: As I said before - I don't follow trends... But I love the color blocking trend and I'm not sure if we're over it yet or if color blocking is still "in" for the summer this year...

11. Who is your fashion icon? :: I honestly have so many! Jackie O, Marylin Monroe, SarahBelle93x from YouTube, Coco Chanel, Audrey Hepburn - I honestly can't remember all of them! 
This was pretty fun to do, so if you want to do it - leave the answers below!
xoxo,
Liz

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad to say that we don't have a Target here (I live in Canada!). BUUUT, we are apparently getting one real soon, so I'm super excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh good for you! I live in Russia and we don't have one here either, but whenever I go to America I pretty much go every day :P

      Delete