Monday, March 18, 2013

5 Things I Can't Leave the House Without

I rarely leave the house without my Longchamp. It's so roomy and basically holds my whole life in it. Every single thing I (or anyone else) might ever need can be found in my bag - everything from an agenda to snacks or perfume. 

However, carrying around 25 tons on your shoulder everyday can get a bit annoying, especially when I'm only heading out for a bit or for times when I don't need absolutely everything. 

Besides the absolute necessities (shoes, shirt, and pants, for example) - these are the things that I absolutely cannot leave the house without:


iPhone This baby saves my life dozens of times a day. Really, I don't even need an agenda if I have my iPhone with me (but I still keep one - who doesn't need a Lilly planner?). If I ever remember something that I need to do, I can just type it up in my notes really quickly; other times - when I don't have my laptop with me and I have some time on my hands - I can type up (or start typing, at least) a blog post. And, besides, who can go a day without Instagram?!

Caffeine I can't go a day without coffee. I just can't. On those mornings that I don't have enough time for coffee or just when I'm feeling extra tired and sad - these are a lifesaver. Chocolate-covered espresso beans - talk about delicious!

Blotting sheets My skin is pretty weird - my T-zone (chin, nose, and forehead) is super oily and my cheeks are usually pretty dry. I don't wear makeup every single day, but when I do my skin isn't usually that oily, simple because I use powder. I find myself using these every single day - whether I'm wearing makeup or not - and I don't know what I'd do without these babies!

Lip balm If this isn't your number one essential - I don't know what is. No one likes chapped and dry lips! My all-time favorite lip balm is the Jack Black one - it's super moisturizing, lasts a long time, and comes in super yummy flavors!

Hair ties Hair is definitely not my number one forte. I usually just wear it down and let it do whatever it feels like doing, but on some days it just doesn't happen. I think ponytails are super cute, and you never know when you might need to put your hair up!

Hope you all enjoyed this post - let me know what your everyday necessities are below!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment