Wednesday, March 13, 2013

St. Patrick's Green

St. Patrick's Day is coming up (March 17, in case you didn't know) and why not embrace the holiday with some green? I put together some of my favorite green things to add some Irish into your everyday outfit.


DKNY Be Delicious I raved about this perfume in on of my previous posts - there's not much more I can say, except that it's green and smells like apples, which to me is the perfect scent to wear on a day like St. Patrick's! 

Essie "Mojito Madness" I'm a huge fan of Essie nail polishes - they last long, look good, and come in a ton of different colors! I think this is the perfect St. Patrick's green that can act as a subtle way of adding something-something to your everyday outfit. 

Cute cardigan Cardigans are a must for me, but since I have a school uniform that doesn't allow cardigans unless they are uniform - so I don't get to wear them that often, but I love bright cardigans! I only have a couple, since I'm always either wearing workout clothes or school uniform, but I really want to have one of every color!

Tory Burch Reva flats These are a classic - not the green color, necessarily, but still a must-have! I've only heard good things about these flats, but have yet to buy a pair. I think these are such a cute way to add some green into your outfit - they're the perfect shade!

Adorable purse I am in love with this Stella McCartney bag. It's so perfect - the gold accents, the color, the shape - everything about it is so me! An adorable (and super fashion-forward) way to add some Patty into your outfit - probably what I'll be sporting this year.

Are you going to wear green for St. Patricks? Let me know below!

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment